Bowflex TreadClimber Reviews

Here is the thread to discuss everything related to Bowflex TreadClimbers. Review the everything from the models to the whole idea of the TreadClimber system that is patented by BowFlex.

I own a TC5000. I am a huge Bowflex fan. I try to make sure all of my equipment has the Bowflex name and craftsmanship. (kind of how I am with my tools too) I originally purchased the machine for about $2500 and fell in love with it. It is unlike any other machine I have experience. The treadclimber technology truly is second to none. I get a great work out.. Way better than I ever got on any treadmill and at the same time I am saving my joints from the harmfull effects of other treadmills which exert wuite a bit more impact on your knees and hips. I will get back on later to talk more about my climber but its time for dinner with the kids!

Thanks for the input on the TC5000 I am really debating on whether to buy this machine or not. I love the way the treadclimber works. Far and away the best machine I have seen on the market for cardio workouts like this!