Does a Bowflex home gym really work

Im sure everybody wonders about this at some point So I thought Id ask for myself So if any of you know could you please tell me whether those things really work I ask only because I have actually thought of purchasing one when I have the necessary funds but I havent actually acted on it and thus far I have only been on a regular workout plan So does a Bowflex home gym work

I don't think people have answered this because it has been covered so often and if it didn't work than this forum would probably not be here. I would suggest going to Amazon.com and looking at the reviews for the various Bowflex models and seeing what the people that purchased them think.

Cemco Strength Equipment, they offer the Cast Iron Dumbbells at affordable price with great specification. The cast iron sets are effective and best way to tone and fit the body without leaving the home.

I could be one of hardest Gym leaders anyone could battle, even Reun and Ayun had trouble battling me during the tournament. What do u guys think?

Thanks luxray. I honestly forgot about this thread.
    From now on, Ill make sure I edit the gym leaders list as soon as changes take place.