Which Bowflex dumbbells are better

I am looking to purchase some Bowflex Selectech Dumbbells but dont know which ones to get I can get the old version of the 552s for 200 and the 2009 version for 300 I know the old version may have had some issues with the weights falling off has that been corrected with the newer versionIf you have used these let me know what you think of them Any info would helpexcept if you have no idea what they are and tell me they are a rip offthats not what I am looking for herethanks a lotoh and I do not need the 1090 version That is too much weight for me

I have the old 552s Had them for about 2 months now used them for p90x so far and have done very well so far the weights havent fallen out you just have to be careful and lift them straight up to stop them pulling unwanted discs with the dumb bell I spent 260 with the stand I recently went to NY and saw the new onesaesetically the old ones look betterHope this helps

This is purely based on opinion of weight although the newer model dumbbells are more reliable. The spinning mechanism in the newer ones is much better as they tweaked a few things and they don't fail as often. I remember the earliest model select tech dumbbells had problems holding onto all of the plates sometimes. After a while it dropped multiple plates. I have never seen that with the newer systems! Also, the weight is the main factor I use the 1090s but if thats too much for you don't push it, last thing you need is to get hurt.

Which Bowflex dumbbells are b

i read Stephen Kings books when i was 12-16 years old so you know, memory often fails with time. things you remember as cool when you were kid are now bad and vice versa...

i saw The Shawshank Redemption there are few weeks ago. i dont know if the book is better, i havent read that one but the movie is really amazing

At Cemco Strength Equipment,also offer the Cast Iron Dumbbells at affordable price with great specification.

No worries bro, old or new model of bowflex dumbbells are good qualities,.