If I Keep Up With This Will I lose Weight Fast

Kay well today Ive eatten nothing yet but Im going to have some shrimp and a little pastaI exersized for 30min on the elliptical trainerI took my dog for a 1520min walkrunBowflex Legs and armsIf I keep up with this routne how long do you think it will take to start seeing resultsIm 15 56 and I weigh 140 right nowI want to be at least 120Im not starving myselfIm not even hungry

well if you start limiting your diet to just fruits and veggies and some beans you will see results in a week You will see results somewhat fast if you keep up with it nevertheless But PLEASE eat more than you are eating now Drink a lot of water and eat a delicious salad for dinner every night Good luck

listen hun a big thing about weight loss is your diet YOU HAVE to eat a good breakfast prefably fibres and such fruits branflakes are sumtin easy Why Breakfast is vital cuz it gives you the energy to burn any fat you need breakfast have a moderate lunch healthy and have a light dinner lotsss of cardio Running if you play sports soccer basketball track go for a mile jog with your dog itll go by fast if your motivated enough add situps n crunches for an extra touch atleast this is what my friend did for a couple weeks n she found pretty good resultsCheers
    Lets kick the tires and light the fire! Check out personaltrainerforum.com.

treadmill cycling nd lower abs crunchesset ur own schedule nd c the result
    I play to a different beat. Honda Beat, baby!

i advise you to drink green tea 13 glasses per day green tea speeds up your metabolismdrink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each daydo not snackgo on the half off diet only eat half of what you would usually eat and give or throw the rest awayif you are really hungry and youve had all your daily meals snack on fruits oranges apples bananas exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a dayget more active get more sleep it prepares your bodystretch yes it works and it doesnt just help you lose weight it helps with youre growing to make you a little tallercount your calories try to stay under the amount of 1300 calories per daychange youre lifestyle it makes a differencedo not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein barsavoid fast food and cut out fried food when you cook your meal oven cook your food do not fry itchew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in youre cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum awaydo not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all youre food off and if you eat after six it will lay on youre stomach as you eatdo not eat before you go to sleepdrink a glass of water before you go to sleepeat spicy food if you can because it speeds up youre metabolismdo not weigh youre self everyday because it torments youweight youre self once a week every Monday good luckyou can safley lose 2 to 3 lbs a weekpasta is very bad for you

nah cuz ur starving urself xxxxxxxxx
    I play to a different beat. Honda Beat, baby!

If I Keep Up With This Will I lose Weight Fast

I am final, I am sorry, but it does not approach me. I will search further.