Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

im 14 5'9" and 210lbs i already know that im overweight i want to lose weight to feel

i dont want to excercise outside or in any gym because im not comfortable working out in public I am most comfortable home so i need suggestions for a home workout r any of the bowflex treadmills like the treadclimber right for me

Cardio isnt an effective workout after a certain period of timeAn alternative to cardio that works way better and in a shorter period of time is HIITPerhaps working outside is a good idea

Well I go to the gym but If youre not comfortable then I would get the workout machines home and try some exercise videosThere is also Curves which is a Women Only gym with women of all shapes sizesI joined when I was 10 but now I go to a Community gym Hope this helps

I suggest going on a diet then run back and forth in your house do an aerobic excersise I have a bowflex and it works if you already slim and want to gain muscles

if you want to lose some weight then you should eat heathly and work out the best thing to do at home is get the work out movies work out to them if you have staires in your house run up and down then do push ups against your couch hell even when you clean you burn caloires just stay active eat right dont drink soads and dont eat white breads eat lotes of greens and fruites and you should be good to go and also you migh like ballys they are good with people and dont pay attention to others put some head phones on and listen to your music and work out if you dont then you will never lose the weight you want to lose hope all goes good for you

Wow your tall for your age Haha do something in your room that makes you feel ok no machine basic things you do at school maybeeveryday at a certain time try doing some push ups and sit ups breack then lay on your back and with legs in air pretend your riding a bike really hurts but really works
    HTC Evo Forum - my home away from home.

Youre a good candidate for the on line support group for weight loss and exercise Its great and youll meet others who are working to the same goal as you are on teams you can joinThe site has recipes for diet friendly dishes as well as meal planning tips exercise tips and other good tools to help you achieve your goals

First you need to start eating rightStop eating meatif it is too hard stick with lean meat sea food chicken etcNo carbonated drinksEat different nuts for proteinPlenty of fruits and vegetablesEat 6 SMALL meals throughout the dayThen you should start exercising Work out your legs one dayWork out your arms the next Work out you mid torso the next dayRecuperate for one day after every three daysDrink lots of water Try and work out 30 minutes for 3 times a dayIncrease your workout time in a month or two

DIETLosing weight Caloric Deficit burning more calories than youre taking in Treadmills are right for everyone to answer your question but theyre boring as hell imo

Do weights first and then cardio If you dont have weights you can use cans or bottles filled with sand If you can get on the floor do push ups Then jog in place Also watch what you eat Follow a low glycemic diet No sugar white flour etc