light treadle knocking sound TC3000

Hi have gotten the MCB board all cleaned up and back in the machine- it seems to work fine. there is a bit of a knocking sound on the left treadle and looking at it I notice the left side is a bit different than the right. there is a plastic small" bumper" type thing screwed onto part of the linkage. the right side does not have this thing and i dont see anything about it in any of the manuals.

can anyone tell me what it is? and does it need to be there? I have attached the right side, left side and also there is something that looks like a silver bracket on the left that i dont see on the right. that i highlighted with green

thank you
    right treadle.jpgleft tredle side.jpgleft treadle.jpg

I did some more searching. I learned that on the left side is the magnet that works with the step sensor...also noticing there is no step sensor

Most importantly I also looked at the back bushings and noticed one of the IGUS-Bushings is cracked. replacing that should solve the knocking problem. trying to find the lowest price. dont really need the step sensor i guess. I guess the old owner must have taken it off.