cleaning MCT board on TC3000

HI
    I have an older TC3000 verison 1 I picked up for free.yay! i have noticed the MCB is filthy, I used some canned air and a light vacuum but there is alot of dirt and gunk on the board.

I thought about using some anti-static brushes that might be able to get in there

is it possible to clean it without taking the treadles off? How hard is it to take the treadles off and put back on if i have to go that route?

thank you !

I would try to avoid taking them off if you can. They aren't impossible to replace but aren't exactly easy either. Maybe try to use a tooth pick in the areas that you can access.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks Greg ..it was really filthy and I needed to take it off to get it cleaned.. now putting it back on the control board mounting bracket only i dont remember if the little black pieces are supposed to be touching, as i can't get them to touch evenly..so i am thinking the thin piece behind them makes the connection. I will try attaching a photo so you see what i mean, i have circled them with orange. let me know if you have any suggestions.. the board is nice and clean now! thanksChips on mcb.jpg

came out well and everything works great so far.. working on some light knocking sound.