Is this a bad workout schedule

I work out twice a day but now that school is back on its hard to fit in two workouts in one day I woke up this morning and had my 90 minute workout which finished at 1115 I have to work at 300 so i was thinking of doing my second workout session at 100 but Im still pretty sore from the first one Would it be a bad idea to workout if im still sore from the first one My morning workout was heavy weight lifing on my back arms and my second workout is on my bowflex back and arms Answer greatly appreciated Thankseff off with the spam answers for eff sakes The question isnt about losing weight idiot god i hate spammersTo Jo This is my workoutDay 1 Chest ShouldersDay 2 Back ArmsDay 3 Legs TrunkDay Off RepeatI do alternate muscle groups every other day its just that i am used to working out twice a day on each muscle groupmorningheavy weight eveningstrong resistance except for my day 3 workout and i also include cardio in my workouts I was just wondering if its a bad idea to do my bowflex workout on my back arms 2 hours after i finished heavy lifting with my back arms I figure its okay to work out twice a day because the second workout isnt with heavy weights

First off why are you working the same muscle groups consecutively It is important to switch muscle groups EVERY OTHER DAY What you are doing with those heavy weights is breaking or ripping apart the muscle You need to have time for it to heal Eat some protein as a snack after your workout to replenish your body and allow it to heal One weight workout shouuld be IT for the day if you want to have a second workout do cardio men who lift weights only are not fit just have defined muscles Do cardio man It will be better for your physique and your health

Yes its bad you have to sched your back work out you cant just keep doing back work out you need to do all the body parts
    i did chest before mostly chest and it look funny since im focusing on chest other body part looks smaller

Is this a bad workout schedule

I was sceptical but everyday looks better and easier to navigate, but I found 3 nasty bugs......

one from Norway, another one from Kent and awful one from Czech/Poland