PDA

View Full Version : Eating healthy, no suagr drinks, not eating after 6pm, working out daily....yet i don

Kristy-Smith
09-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Im 14 yr old-girl and have been at this for a while (not over a month) and the scale wont go down! Agh! im trying my best even adding P90X to my schedule, biking 20 min a day, 30 situps, and 40 reps each for weights on my arm (bowflex). Yet its not helping.! will it just take time and then my weight will drop fast? Please Help!Okay Grr. i have a confession, i've only been at this for 2 weeks but wouldnt you atleast see like 4 pounds off or something?Im 5.3 and 160 pounds.... ('')

Itshottoday
09-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Maybe you're already at your ideal weight? At 14 your body is doing some serious growing. So be careful about losing weight; you need the nutrition.Edit: Try walking. To me it's the best way to lose weight, because if you keep your body temperature lower, you can go for longer. I can never run for very long, but I could walk an hour everyday. I was at my thinnest and fittest when I had the time to do this. It's purposeful, spirited walking though. Not just strolling pace. Bring a friend wtih you, or listen to your ipod, and make the time fun. Good luck! ('')