PDA

View Full Version : Can i do a heavy chest work out today if i did a light weight yesterday

Jake
09-10-2011, 03:11 AM
ok so yesterdayi thought i wanted to get skinny and rippedso i didnt take creatine and i did 4 sets of 10 on bench 4 sets of 10 incline 4 setes of 20 butterfly thing and 3 sets of 10 bowflex chest workout thing i also set in the sauna for 30 min this morning i realized how skiiny i looked and actually would look so much better if i was bigger and had a big chest Will it be ok to take creatine today and start oout on a new workout plan and do heavy weight low reps i want to regain what i lost yesterday would it be fine honestly i dont think it would hurt anything that much ('')

Crazy_Lemur
09-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Its not recommended to work out a body part two days in a row You should normally allow at least 48 hours between working your chest out However if you did this one time youll be fineIn order to get the physique you want you need to find a program and stick with it for at least 8 weeks to get the most benefit Pick a goal of either gaining muscle or losing fat and pursue it for a few months then decide whether to continue or not ('')

Anters
06-07-2017, 05:43 AM
of course you can its like cooling down it really helps. but sometimes what i do is i lift heavy after next week
check it here
(https://www.stepcounterpedometer.com/best-fitness-tracker-women/)